Windows Phone MVPs i.e. Rob Miles and Andy Wigley will host this two-day Jump Start class is specially tailored for developers looking to build cool applications and games for the new Windows Phone 'Mango' Platform.
Click here to register for the free training.
August 23, 2011 | 8am-4pm PDT | Live online training
- Building Windows Phone Apps with Visual Studio 2010
- Silverlight on Windows Phone – Introduction
- Silverlight on Windows Phone – Advanced
- Using Expression to Build Windows Phone Interfaces
- Windows Phone Fast Application Switching
- Windows Phone Multi-tasking & Background Tasks
- Using Windows Phone Resources (Bing Maps, Camera, etc.)
August 24, 2011 | 8am-4pm PDT | Live online training
- Application Data Storage on Windows Phone
- Using Networks with Windows Phone
- Windows Azure and Windows Phone
- Notifications on Windows Phone
- XNA for Windows Phone
- Selling a Windows Phone Application
About the Sessions
Mango is an important leap forward in Microsoft’s overall mobile strategy and the developer community has taken notice. Now is the time to embrace the “tile-and-app” UI and reap the rewards Mango provides your development team and user community. This fast-paced, demo-rich online course features Rob Miles and Andy Wigley, two of the most sought-after Microsoft mobile development MVPs on the planet.
Bruce D. Kyle
ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation