The Microsoft Partner Network announced new incentive programs for Gold partners. The announcement made at Worldwide Partner Conference provides incentives for partners to help customers move to the public cloud on Windows Azure, private cloud on Windows Server Hyper-V, and SQL Server “Denali”.
Partners can drive revenue, expand your customer base, improve your cash flow, compete more effectively. To qualify partners must meet additional eligibility requirements for solution and licensing incentives, including enrollment in specific competencies. Some of the incentives are specifically for those who have earned ISV Software competency.
Incentive programs represent a significant part of the annual investment Microsoft makes in its partners. If your business focuses on one of the following strategic activities and solution areas, you could be eligible to earn incentives.
- New Software Assurance Planning Services will be available in August, paying qualified partners to deliver deployment services to Microsoft Software Assurance customers for Microsoft private cloud, Windows Azure public cloud, SQL Server and software development. These opportunities will help partners grow their client base, strengthen customer relationships and increase service revenues.
- Windows Azure Incentives reward qualified partners in the Windows Azure Circle program that influence customer adoption of Microsoft’s public cloud platform. As a result, partners can build new, sustainable revenue streams by helping customers benefit from the public cloud.
- Private Cloud Incentives. The Management and Virtualization Solution Incentive Program will reward qualified Gold Certified partners that influence sales of Microsoft private cloud technologies. This complements the Hyper-V Cloud Accelerate program that will fund partner and customer private cloud assessments, proofs of concept, and production deployments.
- The SQL Server Solution Incentive Program delivers rewards to Gold Certified partners that drive application platform and business intelligence solutions to customers, particularly with the upcoming cloud-ready information platform, SQL Server “Denali.”
- Monetary incentives and license mobility available through Microsoft Software Assurance for Microsoft Hyper-V, System Center and SQL Server will help hosting solution providers grow their businesses by enabling customers to deploy their Server Application licenses with Software Assurance on-premises or in the cloud within hosting partners’ shared hardware environments.
- Microsoft is investing in scaled business model transformation approaches for high-potential partners (from in-person coaching to online self-serve), which will help business decision-makers within partner organizations build specific plans, analyze the change implications of integrating cloud (e.g., profit and loss shifts, staffing needs, etc.), and define commitments and a timeframe to execute the shift.
- To continue spurring the growth of Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft is offering eligible partners an increased Microsoft Dynamics CRM Software Advisor Program (CSA) compensation of 40 percent on new subscription sales of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online as part of the existing CSA.
For additional details, qualifications, and program information, see Microsoft Partner Incentives on the Microsoft Partner Network site.
Bruce D. Kyle
ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation