Microsoft Corp. announced the winners and finalists of the 2011 Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards. The annual awards honor Microsoft partners for delivering innovative solutions during the past year that directly address customer challenges. Award winners and finalists, chosen from nominations from around the world, will be recognized at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2011, the company’s premier annual event for industry partners, July 10–14 in Los Angeles.
Congratulations to partners that my team and I work closely with:
- NewsGator United States Partner of the Year
- Blue Dot Solutions as finalists for Business-to Consumer Mobility Application
- BizSpark Partner of the Year: StorSimple, United States
The list of partners named can be found at Microsoft Announces 2011 Partner of the Year Award Winners and Finalists.
I wanted to call out some of these ISVs who were named winners in their categories.
- Alliance ISV Industry Partner of the Year: Invensys, United States
- Business Intelligence Partner of the Year: Nagnoi Inc., Puerto Rico
- Content Management Partner of the Year: KnowledgeLake, United States
- ISV/Software Industry Partner of the Year: Global 360, United States
- ISV/Software Line of Business Partner of the Year: Tagetik, Italy
- Microsoft Dynamics Cloud Business Excellence Partner of the Year: Zero2Ten Inc., United States
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year: Hitachi Consulting, United States
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Solution of the Year: proMX GmbH, Germany
- Windows Azure Platform ISV Partner of the Year: GreenButton, New Zealand
See videos posted earlier this year of some of the winners:
- NewsGator Moves 3 Million Blog Posts Per Day on Azure
- StorSimple Integrates On-Premises, Cloud Storage with Windows Azure
- Crowd-Sourcing Public Sector App for Windows Phone, Azure
Bruce D. Kyle
ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation