Once you have tried out Windows Azure on a 30-day Pass, no credit card, free accounts, you can now migrate your work into a paid account. Move your Azure application, SQL Azure, and Windows Azure AppFabric to a Azure account without losing all that hard work.
Your free Azure account is, with your permission, moved to your paying Azure account.
The Windows Azure platform 30-day free pass now meets your need to try it, then buy it.
- Get a free pass. Promo code DPWE01. No credit card required.
- Build your Windows Azure applications, SQL Azure databases and proof-of-concepts.
- Migrate your account to a full, paying Azure subscription.
The links to migrate your apps will be in the introductory email that you receive once you sign up for the 30-day Pass.
Getting Started with Windows Azure
See the Getting Started with Windows Azure site for links to videos, developer training kit, software developer kit and more. Get free developer tools too.
Also Available for Limited time
Learn What Other ISVs Are Doing on Windows Azure
For other videos about independent software vendors (ISVs) on Windows Azure, see:
- Accumulus Makes Subscription Billing Easy for Windows Azure
- Azure Email-Enables Lists, Low-Cost Storage for SharePoint
- Crowd-Sourcing Public Sector App for Windows Phone, Azure<
- Food Buster Game Achieves Scalability with Windows Azure
- BI Solutions Join On-Premises To Windows Azure Using Star Analytics Command Center
- NewsGator Moves 3 Million Blog Posts Per Day on Azure
- How Quark Promote Hosts Multiple Tenants on Windows Azure
Bruce D. Kyle
ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation