Office 365 also provides developers and ISVs a platform for building cloud-based collaboration and communication solutions for the cloud. Office 365 Training Course for Public Beta helps developers make the transition to building solutions for the cloud with Office 365.
Training Units in the Office 365 Developer Kit
The Office 365 Developer Training Kit includes the following training units:
- Developing in the Cloud with Office 365
- Developing for SharePoint Online with Sandbox Solutions
- Building Workflow Solutions for SharePoint Online
- Developing SharePoint Online Solutions with the Client Object Model.
- Leveraging Excel and Access Services in SharePoint Online
- Developing Communication Solutions for Lync Online
- Developing Messaging Solutions for Exchange Online
For more details on the Office 365 Public Beta and the new training kit, see New Office 365 Developer Training Course on MSDN.
About Office 365
Office 365 provides a cloud-based subscription service that includes Office 2010 Professional Plus, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online and Lync Online.
The Office 365 Beta is now open to the public.
See Announcing the Office 365 Marketplace Beta for how to publicize your applications.
More Information on Developing Applications with Office 365
Register for SharePoint Conference 2011 in Anaheim, CA on October 3-6.
Bruce D. Kyle
ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation
Special thanks to Chris Mayo.