You can join others whose applications are listed in the Office 365 Marketplace. It is the online destination, based on the Pinpoint platform, for customers, partners, and Microsoft field to find the applications, solutions, and services that you offer supporting Office 365.
For Microsoft partners, Office 365 brings opportunities to reach new customers and develop new revenue streams. To help you take advantage of these new opportunities, we would like to introduce you to the Microsoft Office 365 Marketplace, powered by Microsoft Pinpoint.
Who is Marketplace For?
- Partners/solutions approved by Microsoft
- Customers Ratings & Reviews
- Rich search/browse capabilities
Microsoft partners to publicize their products and services to customers
- Customer leads
- Promotion as ‘best partners’
- Customer site analytics
Microsoft field to locate and promote local partners and solutions
- Localized User experience
- Sub ownership on partner nomination and approval, ‘featured partners’
To Participate in Office 365 Marketplace
List your company and solution in Pointpoint. See the Pinpoint ‘get listed’ page. You must be a member of the Microsoft Partner Network.
To participate, tag tag/categorize your profile found in the Office 365 catalog:
- Add “Microsoft Office 365” as “Featured Platform or Program”
- Ensure that the app/service ‘works with’ at least ONE of the following: Office 365, Exchange Online, Lync Online, SharePoint Online, Office
- Check the recommended solution categories to best categorize your solution:
- Office: Marketing Communications, Business Process Management, Content Management, Data Analytics, Reporting, BI
- Exchange Online: Storage and Archive. Compliance, Data Management and Migration, Unified Messaging, Security
- Lync Online: Communication Enabled Business Processes (CEBP),Conferencing, Communication Services, VOIP/IP Telephony Devices, VoIP/IP Telephony, Infrastructure
- SharePoint Online: Intranets, Extranets, Portals, Business Application Development & Support, Content Management, Data Management and Migration, Digital Content
- Office 365 (Cross workload/ platform): Identity Management, Privacy. Data Management and Migration, Web Hosting and Domain Services
For More Information
See Announcing the Office 365 Marketplace Beta for FAQ.
About Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is our next generation in cloud productivity that brings together Microsoft Office, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online and Lync Online in an always-up-to-date cloud service.
Get Started Developing Applications with Office 365
Register for SharePoint Conference 2011 in Anaheim, CA on October 3-6.
Bruce D. Kyle
ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation