Welcome to the Windows Phone 7 App Challenge for WPC 2011! You can participate by developing an application, evaluating and scoring applications, or both. The terms and conditions provide information about the types of applications you can enter, as well as the contest information and dates.
- Begin:March 25, 2011
- End:June 6, 2011
- Final judging:July 10-14, 2011
- For your entry to be valid, your application must meet Microsoft’s requirements for applications and be accepted by Microsoft.
- The application also must be available for download on Marketplace by June 6, 2011.
Who Can Enter?
You are eligible to enter this Contest if you meet the following requirements at the time of entry:
- You are a developer in the field of software or mobile technology 18 years of age or older; and
- If you are 18 years of age or older, but are considered a minor in your place of residence, you should ask your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission prior to submitting an entry into this Contest; and
- You are NOT a resident of Maryland or Vermont; and
- You are NOT a resident of any of the following countries: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria.
- PLEASE NOTE: U.S. export regulations prohibit the export of goods and services to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. Therefore residents of these countries / regions are not eligible to participate.
- You are NOT an employee of Microsoft Corporation or employee of a Microsoft subsidiary; and
- You are NOT involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Contest; and
- You are NOT an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a Microsoft employee, an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary, or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Contest.
This Contest is void outside of the locations listed above and wherever else prohibited by law.