Remember to use the Download for Windows Phone 7 button to help users find your application. You can download the Windows Phone 7 button kit here.
The kit includes the button artwork in three colors, five languages, and five sizes; the button usage policies; a pointer to the deep linking documentation; and our branding guidelines.
For more information on how to use the download button, see How to: Link to Windows Phone Marketplace Content.
Getting Started with Windows Phone 7
Tools are free. Get started on Windows Phone 7 or XBox at App Hub.
Windows Phone 7 in 7 tutorials on MSDEV. Each short, to-the-point video in this series highlights a feature of Windows Phone 7 in less than 7 minutes. This is a series for developers who want to pick up the basics quickly with brief explanations and hands-on examples. Demonstrations and code samples are based on the beta release of the Windows Phone 7 Developer.
Join Microsoft Platform Ready for free assistance in developing and marketing your Windows Phone 7 applications.
ISV Videos on Windows Phone 7
For videos on how other ISVs got started developing for Windows Phone 7, see:
- Game Design and Development in Silverlight for Windows Phone 7
- Credit Card Processing for Windows Phone 7 on Windows Azure
- Crowd-Sourcing Public Sector App for Windows Phone, Azure
- Teenager Makes Money Writing Windows Phone 7 Apps with AdCenter
- Talking with Karmak.com about business applications on Windows Phone 7
- BinaryDads talk about building applications for Windows Phone 7
Bruce D. Kyle
ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation