Get started with AdCenter and take advantage of the following resources today:
- How Do I Videos. Three training videos are now available to help you build, register, and manage your Windows Phone 7 ad-enabled apps: Create an Ad in a Windows Phone 7 XNA Game App, Register Ad-Enabled Windows Phone 7 Apps, and Measure Ad Performance of Windows Phone 7 Apps.
- Ad Monetization Best Practices. Review these Windows Phone best advertising practices to help you earn more money from your ad-enabled Windows Phone 7 apps.
- Success Stories. If you are a U.S. developer using our XNA Framework or Silverlight Ad SDK for Windows Phone 7 Apps, please share your success story with us and learn about our industry case study incentives for developers.
You can now post 100 free applications in Windows Phone Marketplace.
How to Get Started with AdCenter
- Download the Ad Control SDK. Download the Ad SDK to build your app and run ads in test mode that requires no on-boarding to try out the Microsoft Advertising SDK for Windows Phone 7.
- Register your mobile apps on pubCenter. Sign up and register your Windows Phone apps using Microsoft Advertising's solution for Windows Phone 7 publishers and app developers.
- Implement and Submit. Set the Application Id and Ad Unit Id properties in the Ad Control and submit your ad-enabled app to the Windows Phone marketplace.
Learn more at Monetize your Windows Phone 7 Apps.
ISV Videos on Windows Phone 7
For videos on how other ISVs got started developing for Windows Phone 7, see:
- Talking with Karmak.com about business applications on Windows Phone 7
- BinaryDads talk about building applications for Windows Phone 7
- Game Design and Development in Silverlight for Windows Phone 7
- Credit Card Processing for Windows Phone 7 on Windows Azure
- Crowd-Sourcing Public Sector App for Windows Phone, Azure
- Teenager Makes Money Writing Windows Phone 7 Apps with AdCenter
Bruce D. Kyle
ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation