A new toolkit helps you join Windows Phone applications with Windows Azure. Windows Azure Toolkit for Windows Phone 7 helps ease the building Windows Phone 7 applications that use services running on Windows Azure.
The toolkit provides you with:
- Binaries for your Windows Phone 7 applications
- Project templates to optimize new phone application creation
- Sample applications in both C# and VB.NET
- A dependency checker that checks the prerequisites required by the toolkit
- Setup and configuration documentation, toolkit content review, a getting started walkthrough, and troubleshooting tips
For more information, see NOW AVAILABLE: Windows Azure Toolkit for Windows Phone 7.
For videos on how other ISVs develop for Windows Phone 7 and Windows Azure, see:
- Credit Card Processing for Windows Phone 7 on Windows Azure
- Crowd-Sourcing Public Sector App for Windows Phone, Azure
Bruce D. Kyle
ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation