If you’re a PHP developer and new to Windows Azure, here are some updated tutorials and links to several tools.
- New Tutorials posted on http://azurephp.interoperabilitybridges.com/,
- Windows Azure tools for PHP updated to align with Windows Azure SDK1.3
- Windows Azure tools for PHP get an update and refreshed content by jccim
- The 3 following tools have been updated
- These updates are Windows Azure 1.3 SDK compatibility updates.
Important to know: Only the Windows Azure Companion leverages the “Full IIS” mode for now. The Cmd Line and Eclipse plug-in still deploy using the Hosted Web Core. It will come with next update – date still TBD.
- If you haven’t had a chance to try the Windows Azure platform – click this link for a 30 day free trial and Use Promo Code: DPWE01
- Sign up for Microsoft Platform Ready to get access to technical, application certification testing and marketing support.