The 19th annual Microsoft Tech·Ed North America conference provides developers and IT professionals the most comprehensive technical education across the Microsoft current and soon-to-released suite of products, solutions and services. Sign up before December 31 and receive a $300 discount.
Our four day event (May 16 - 19) in Atlanta, Georgia offers hands-on learning, deep product exploration and opportunities to connect with industry and Microsoft experts one-to-one. If you are developing, deploying, managing, securing and mobilizing Microsoft solutions, Tech·Ed is the conference that will help you solve today's real-world IT challenges and prepare for tomorrow's innovations.
The following technologies are just a sampling...more details to follow when our session catalog goes live in early January.
- Developer Tools, Languages & Frameworks (including, ASP.NET, Silverlight, Windows Azure, SQL Azure, Visual Studio, Visual Basic, .Net Framework, patterns and practices)
- Information Security and Microsoft Forefront
- Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Lync, our new communications server
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Office Suite 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint Products
- Windows 7
- Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone Marketplace, Windows Phone Development Tools
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V
- Web Platforms
For more information, including a link for helpful hits to convince your boss, see Microsoft Tech·Ed North America.
Bruce D. Kyle
ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation