To help developers build custom communication experiences, I’m happy to announce that the Lync Server 2010 Developer Training Kit is now available for download on MSDN Downloads.
Chris Mayo’s blog provides more details of what is in the Developer Kit at his posting at Lync Server 2010 Developer Training Kit Available Now.
Microsoft Lync Server 2010 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 provide the communication platform for developers to rapidly build solutions that integrate and extend communications into their business processes based on familiar tools and skills. This Unified Communications “14” Training Kit provides deep technical training on all aspects of the Lync Server 2010 and Exchange Server 2010 SDKs to give developers the skills they need to be productive developing communications driven business processes.
This training kit includes the following modules:
- Getting Started with Microsoft Lync Server 2010 and Exchange Server 2010 Development
- Integrating Microsoft Lync 2010 Features with the Lync Controls
- Building Contextual Conversations with the Microsoft Lync 2010 Managed API
- Building Communications Clients with the Lync 2010 Managed API
- Web Services Managed API 1.0
- Getting Started with Unified Communications Managed API 3.0
- Building Communications Workflows with UCMA 3.0 Workflow SDK
- Building Advanced Communications Solutions with UCMA 3.0
- Lync Server 2010 and Exchange Server 2010: Architecture and Deployment
Each module provides a presentation on the topic and hands on labs.
Lync Sever 2010 and Lync 2010 not only provide a great communications experience, they also provide a great platform for building custom communication experiences via the Lync platform SDKs, including embedding presence and communications into applications.
Lync Server 2010, Lync 2010 and the Lync platform SDKs were launched at the Microsoft Lync Virtual Launch.
You can get:
Bruce D. Kyle
ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation