Microsoft released the latest version of the Windows Azure platform training kit. The kit is now in 2 versions, one for vs2008 developers and one for 2010 developers. You can download the kit from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=413E88F8-5966-4A83-B309-53B7B77EDF78&displaylang=en.
- Updated all hands-on labs and demo scripts for Visual Studio 2010, the .NET Framework 4, and the Windows Azure Tools for Visual Studio version 1.2 release
- Added a new hands-on lab titled "Introduction to the AppFabric Access Control Service (September 2010 Labs Release)"
- Added a new hands-on lab "Debugging Applications in Windows Azure"
- Added a new hands-on lab "Asynchronous Workload Handling"
- Added a new exercise to the "Deploying Applications in Windows Azure" hands-on lab to show how to use the new tools to directly deploy from Visual Studio 2010.
- Added a new exercise to the "Introduction to the AppFabric Service Bus" hands-on lab to show how to connect a WCF Service in IIS 7.5 to the Service Bus
- Updated the "Introduction to AppFabric Service Bus" hands-on lab based on feedback and split the lab into 2 parts
- All of the presentations have also been updated and refactored to provide content for a 3 day training workshop.
- Updated the training kit navigation pages to include a 3 day agenda, a change log, and an improved setup process for hands-on labs.
Join Microsoft Platform Ready
Microsoft Platform Ready (MPR) is designed to give you what you need to plan, build, test and take your solution to market. We’ve brought a range of platform development tools together in one place, including technical, support and marketing resources, as well as exclusive offers. With MPR, you can:
Access training and webinars to help you get compatible.
Test your application with online resources and testing tools.
Utilize marketing toolkits including customizable templates for email, letters and presentations.
To Get these Great Benefits Visit this Link: Microsoft Platform Ready