ISV Architect Evangelist Patrick Foley talks with Dewey Hou and Dean Craven from TechSmith about how TechSmith uses Windows 7 jump lists and task bar progress in Camtasia Studio, the popular screen recording and production software. Snagit, and Morae are also discussed, along with what to expect next from TechSmith.
ISV Video: TechSmith Lights Up Windows 7
TechSmith provides screen capture and recording software for individual and professional use.
People everywhere use TechSmith products to grab images and record content straight off computer screens to create dynamic presentations and screencasts.
Other ISV Videos Show How to Light-up On Windows 7
- IndustryBuilt adopts Windows 7 MultiTouch in justfoodERP for Food Industry
- Gunther Lenz, Microsoft chats with Al Perez, Total Computer about technologies such as Windows 7, .Net, and Visual Studio.
- Sara Faatz from Infragistics talks to Murray Gordon at MIX10
- To-Increase adopts Windows 7 MultiTouch for complex ERP Processes
- RES Software Lights Up Personal Desktops on Windows 7
- From Paper to the Cloud Part 2 — Epson’s Windows 7 Touch Kiosk For Marksheets
- Marketron Partners for Improved Business Intelligence, User Experience
- AnswerPoint Medical Systems leverages native features of Windows 7 for EMR Solution
- BumpTop brings 3-D Desktop to Windows 7 users
- Panopto utilizes Windows 7 features in Presentation Recording solution
- SARANGSoft Data Backup, Data Recovery Software Lights Up on Windows 7
- QuarkPromote Lights Up Windows 7 with RIA Web Application on Windows Azure
Bruce D. Kyle
ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation