Please join us in Washington, D.C to hear the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference Guest Speaker President Bill Clinton, Founder of the William J. Clinton Foundation and 42nd President of the United States on Wednesday July 14. He’s speaking on In addition to this fantastic reason to attend the conference this year, you won’t want to miss the following tracks, which will provide insight into Microsoft’s vision and product roadmap. With the hotel room block quickly selling out, the time to register is NOW!
- Application Platform. This track shows how you can take full advantage of SQL Server, BizTalk, Visual Studio, or SQL Azure to provide a powerful environment to leverage the entire Microsoft stack. Learn about the latest innovations in BI and reach new horizons with SQL Server Parallel Data Warehouse Edition. You will get powerful arguments and tactics to compete against Oracle and drive significant standardization on the Microsoft platform. View sessions.
- Business Productivity 2010. The Business Productivity track will focus on increasing your ability to sell and implement cross-platform solutions, either on- or off-premise. Become more informed and get ready to have productive business-value conversations with your customers in areas such as unified communications, collaboration, enterprise content management, business intelligence, enterprise search, visualization, project management, and cloud services. View sessions.
- Cloud Services. Sessions in the Cloud Services Track focus on Microsoft’s cloud strategy, cloud offerings, and programs for partners who build, sell, host or deliver cloud solutions. Cloud Services is rapidly reshaping the entire software industry, and Microsoft is committed to helping shape the cloud and bringing its entire platform and product line to bear in delivering value to customers looking for cloud solutions. View sessions.
- Core Infrastructure. Sessions within the Core Infrastructure Solution Track focus on increasing your ability to identify, sell, and implement infrastructure solutions. Engage in meaningful business-value conversations with customers in IT capability areas such as server, desktop, and device management; integrated virtualization; identity management; on-premise or in the cloud; and securing your servers, clients, and end points. View sessions.
- Microsoft Dynamics. Learn about the new Microsoft Dynamics resources and systems that can help you increase sales and profitability by expanding your technical, marketing, and sales capabilities. Attend interactive sessions that let you actively engage with Microsoft Dynamics executives to gain a clear vision of emerging opportunities. Learn about Microsoft Dynamics MPN and get ready to meet the new requirements for the ERP and CRM competencies. View sessions.
- Windows Phone. With the introduction of Windows Phone 7, Microsoft is taking a fundamentally different approach to phone software and changing the mobile game. Join Microsoft’s mobility experts and partners to learn about exciting business opportunities, including Windows Marketplace for Mobile and the tools you will need to develop and support Windows Phone 7 solutions for your customers. View sessions.
- Windows: Accelerating Revenue Opportunities for Partners. The momentum of Windows 7 is happening now. Learn about specially designed resources and incentive programs which help partners monetize the PC refresh opportunity. Discover how accelerating customer deployment of the Windows Optimized Desktop with Windows 7, MDOP, IE & Office can increase partner profitability in the enterprise/corporate segment and how our SMB Partners can drive share through the 156MM PCs in the market worldwide which are primed for upgrades to Windows 7 Professional. View sessions.
- US Track – Thursday July 15. When making your travel plans, please plan to depart on Friday, July 16 so you can participate in our U.S.-specific sessions Thursday (and attend the Partner Celebration Thursday night!). If you are considering purchasing a 1-day pass, we are pleased to offer you a full day of content. See the list of Sessions for the U.S. Partner Track.
Register today for Worldwide Partner Conference, July 11-15, Washington DC.
Bruce D. Kyle
ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation