Windows Azure one week pass is provided so you can put Windows Azure and SQL Azure through their paces.
NO credit card required.
You can start Virtual Boot Camp V any time during May 31 and June 7 and work at your own pace.
The Windows Azure virtual boot camp pass is valid from May 31 at 5am PT (8 am ET) through June 7 at 6pm PT (9 pm ET).
Get Started with Virtual Boot Camp
- Request a Windows Azure One Week Pass here – Passes will be given out starting Monday May 31st.
- Sign in to the Windows Azure Developer Portal and use the pass to access your Windows Azure account.
Please note: your Windows Azure application will automatically de-provision at the end of the virtual boot camp on May 10th
- Since you will have a local copy of your application, you will be able to publish your application package on to Windows Azure after the virtual boot camp should you decide to sign up for a regular Windows Azure account after the Boot Camp.
- For USA developers, no-cost phone and email support during and after the Windows Azure virtual boot camp with the Front Runner for Windows Azure program.
For non-USA developers – sign up for Green Light https://www.isvappcompat.com/global
- Startups – get low cost development tools and production licenses with BizSpark – join here
- Get the Tools. To get started on the boot camp, download and install these tools:
- Learn about Azure
- Dig Deeper into Windows Azure
About Windows Azure Platform
The Windows Azure platform offers a flexible, familiar environment for developers to create cloud applications and services. With Windows Azure, you can shorten your time to market and adapt as demand for your service grows.
To get started learning about Windows Azure, see
- Windows Azure Platform Training Course
- Everything You Need to Know About Azure as a Developer
- PHP and the Windows Azure Platform
- Why Windows Azure?
Bruce D. Kyle
ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation