Panopto lights up Windows 7 features for the latest version of their audio, video, screen and presentation capture software. Panopto implements Taskbar Progress, Taskbar tools (actionable command buttons), and Jumplists. As a result Panopto software is easier to use in educational scenarios because the app doesn’t distract from the lesson.
Eric Burns, CTO of Panopto describes the Windows 7 features to ISV Architect Evangelist Jason DeLorme.
Panopto, Inc. is a leading provider of presentation capture and management solutions for the corporate, education, government and healthcare markets. Founded in 2007 with technology developed at Carnegie Mellon University, Panopto’s innovative solutions are the result of years of advanced research on scalable media systems that combine video, capture, stream, search and archival technologies.
Other ISV Videos Show How to Light-up On Windows 7
- IndustryBuilt adopts Windows 7 MultiTouch in justfoodERP for Food Industry
- Gunther Lenz, Microsoft chats with Al Perez, Total Computer about technologies such as Windows 7, .Net, and Visual Studio.
- Sara Faatz from Infragistics talks to Murray Gordon at MIX10
- To-Increase adopts Windows 7 MultiTouch for complex ERP Processes
- RES Software Lights Up Personal Desktops on Windows 7
- From Paper to the Cloud Part 2 -- Epson's Windows 7 Touch Kiosk For Marksheets
- Marketron Partners for Improved Business Intelligence, User Experience
- AnswerPoint Medical Systems leverages native features of Windows 7 for EMR Solution
- BumpTop brings 3-D Desktop to Windows 7 users
- Panopto utilizes Windows 7 features in Presentation Recording solution
- SARANGSoft Data Backup, Data Recovery Software Lights Up on Windows 7