SARANGSoft lights up an application that streamlines the work of IT Pros for maintaining Active Directory and networked assets. The software, SysExpertez, is written in Windows Presentation Foundation and lights up jump lists in Windows 7.
SysExpertez helps an IT System Manager / Administrator manage the resources / assets within a Microsoft Windows network domain. It automates and simplifies the repetitive, error-prone and time-consuming tasks to provide accurate results quickly and easily.
Alok Chakrabarti, CEO of SARANGSoft, talks with me about how SysExpertez features light up in Windows 7.
SARANGSoft is a Microsoft Certified Parther with the ISV Competency. The company offers a set of tools and utilities for the Windows users to help with the day to day tasks, such as data management (backup & restore, file copy & delete), IT administration, animation file editing & playback, scheduling tasks etc. Their applications help various types of users at home and at work by making their work simple, efficient, and accurate.
More ISV Videos About Windows 7 Light Up
- RES Software Lights Up Personal Desktops on Windows 7
- From Paper to the Cloud Part 2 — Epson’s Windows 7 Touch Kiosk For Marksheets
- Marketron Partners for Improved Business Intelligence, User Experience
- AnswerPoint Medical Systems leverages native features of Windows 7 for EMR Solution
- BumpTop brings 3-D Desktop to Windows 7 users
- Panopto utilizes Windows 7 features in Presentation Recording solution
- SARANGSoft Data Backup, Data Recovery Software Lights Up on Windows 7
- Gunther Lenz, Microsoft chats with Al Perez, Total Computer about technologies such as Windows 7, .Net, and Visual Studio.
- IndustryBuilt adopts Windows 7 MultiTouch in justfoodERP for Food Industry
- To-Increase adopts Windows 7 MultiTouch for complex ERP Processes
- QuarkPromote Lights Up Windows 7 with RIA Web Application on Windows Azure
Bruce D. Kyle
ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation