We are ready to host our 2nd xRM Acceleration Lab from 24th May’10 to 28th May’10 at Platform Adoption Center in Redmond, WA Campus.
We would cover Executive Briefing (EB), Architecture Design Sessions (ADS), and Proof of Concept (POC) with the help of your team, on-site Microsoft experts including several Dynamics CRM MVPs, and off-shore development team, plus you would have access to Microsoft Dynamics Executives, all in one week. By end of the week, your team would have a working prototype of your solution using Dynamics CRM “5”.
This is an exclusive event tailored for leading industry ISVs only. We have total 10 seats (5 leading industry ISVs and 5 BizSpark One startups). If you want to learn and adopt xRM Framework to bring your industry domain expertise to your customers using the latest innovations from Microsoft, rush to submit your nomination via your Microsoft contact and CC me.
What is xRM?
XRM is Microsoft Dynamics CRM’s declarative business application framework to accelerate the development & deployment of enterprise-class relational line of business (LOB) applications across many industries. Whether you’re looking to manage real estate properties, recruit employees, or manage franchises, XRM brings a suite of integrated services for Data Modeling, Metadata, User Experience, Security, Extensibility, Integration, Process Automation, and Analysis, to solve your basic business needs no matter what they are.
What can you expect from the event?
- · Learn xRM with help of on-site Microsoft experts
- · Design and develop a prototype (select use case scenarios) validating the power of xRM Framework in your business context
- · Leverage off-shore development resources to expedite your prototype development
- · Interact with various business and technical leaders
- · Ability to seek feedback from a panel of experts
Who should attend?
This event is a deep-dive hands-on developer workshop geared for roles like Lead Architect, Development Manager, Product Manager, and Software Developer. We recommend you bring at least 1 developer as part of your team.
What are the event logistics?
This event is a no-fee event (plan your own travel expenses) and each team can bring 3 participants (1 business and 2 technical). This event consists of 1 day of training, 3 days of active prototype/development time, and a final day for packaging/finishing and reporting out to a panel of experts. We plan to start on Monday at 9am and wrap-up by 2pm on Friday.
How to nominate?
We have limited spots, so indicate your interest immediately. To nominate your team, please submit the requested details (preferably via your BDM/PAM) to Sanjay Jain. You will receive required details once your nomination is approved.
What are the Nomination Details requested?
- · Company Details (Name, Web-site, Company Size, Location, Target Industry, Solution Overview)
- · Team Details (Name, Role/Title, email, phone) for all 3 participants
- · Suggested POC Scope (1 to 3 Use Case Scenarios) Note: We recommend to limit the scope which can be achieved in 3 days with the help of your team, on-site Microsoft experts, and off-shore development team.
- · White Paper: Developing ISV Applications using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
- · An Introduction to XRM for a .Net Developer
- · xRM sessions from PDC09
- -. Managing the Solution Lifecycle for xRM Applications by Andrew Bybee
- -. Developing xRM Solutions Using Windows Azure by Andrew Bybee
- -. Build a .NET Business Application in 60 Minutes with xRM and SharePoint by Barry Givens
- · xRM Virtual User Group
- · News: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Passes 1 Million User Mark and Expands xRM Initiative
- · Accelerators for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- · Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Software Development Kit (SDK)
- · Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Performance and Scalability White Papers
- · Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Logical Database Diagrams
ISV Architect Evangelist