A series of short videos introduces you to the new features of Visual Studio 2010. The videos are shorter than 7 minutes.
- Code Optimized Profile. Learn how to use the "Web Development (Code Optimized)" profile option in Visual Studio 2010 that hides the designer tab and focuses on a source-only editing experience .
- Code Search View Hierarchy.
- IntelliSense Smart Lists. Learn about list filtering in Visual Studio’s IntelliSense.
- Multi-Monitor Support. Learn about Visual Studio’s support of multiple monitor scenarios to improve your use of screen real-estate, and optimize your overall development workflow.
- New Web Project Template. Learn about Visual Studio’s new web project starter template.
- New Multi-Targeting. Learn how to use Visual Studio’s enhanced multi-targeting support which allows you to use and target multiple versions of .NET.
- Websites Instead of Web Projects. Learn about Visual Studio IDE Start Page changes which affect how you create or open Websites.
Bruce D. Kyle
ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation