The Microsoft Partner Network offers programs to help software companies bring your ideas to market. There’s no cost to join.
Microsoft Partner Network membership, you can create new opportunities, increase demand, and achieve your business objectives. Leverage unique resources to help drive business innovation and form a trusted foundation for strategic decision making, increased agility, and long-term competitive advantage.
By partnering with Microsoft, you can take advantage of tools and resources that enable you to:
Extend your market reach by leveraging Microsoft Partner Program assets to build revenue, sales momentum, and market differentiation:
- Associate the Microsoft brand with your company
- Gain a competitive edge by attaining Microsoft Competencies
- Reach more customers through program marketing resources
Reduce your operating costs using valuable software, training, and support resources such as:
- Not-for-distribution software licenses
- Partner Learning Center online courses
- Pre- and post-sales technical support
Deliver innovative solutions that help you and your customers realize their full business potential with:
- Microsoft Account Engagement
- Visibility to the Microsoft Technology roadmap
- Access to a broad, global network of all partner communities
With the new year, now is a good time to review the benefits and update your account.
Microsoft Partner Network Benefits
Here are some links that explain the tools, resources, and investments can help you generate new leads.
- Microsoft Action Pack Subscription (MAPS)
- Certified and Gold Certified Partner Software
- Sales and Marketing
- Complete Benefits
ISV Software Solutions Competency
The Microsoft Partner Network Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Software Solutions competency is designed specifically for the needs of software companies and offers technical and business support to help you deliver innovative solutions, increase market opportunities, close more sales, and support your customers.
Microsoft Empower for ISVs
Join Empower for ISVs and receive software, support, and other resources. Reduce your costs and speed your solution to market. For more information, see Microsoft Empower for ISVs.
Green Light and Front Runner
Give your applications the green light for the Windows 7 operating system. Verify that your application is compatible, and you can access valuable marketing resources, including directory listings and customizable marketing templates to help you get the message to your customers.
Simplified Licensing for Web Applications
Microsoft Services Provider License Agreement (SPLA) Essentials is a new offering designed with small to midsize hosters, ISVs, and Web developers in mind. This simplified agreement provides the core rights you need for your hosting business and a streamlined online sign-up experience.
Microsoft BizSpark for Startups
Microsoft BizSpark is a global program designed to help accelerate the success of early stage startups by providing key resources when they need it the most:
- Software. Receive fast and easy access to current full-featured Microsoft development tools, platform technologies, and production licenses of server products for immediate use in developing and bringing to market innovative and interoperable solutions. There is no upfront cost to enroll.
- Support. Get connected to Network Partners around the world — incubators, investors, advisors, government agencies and hosters — that are equally involved and vested in software-fueled innovation and entrepreneurship who will provide a wide range of support resources.
- Visibility. Achieve global visibility to an audience of potential investors, clients and partners
As a Microsoft BizSpark member, you’ll be tapping into a rich, vibrant ecosystem of peers, partners and support resources around the globe, helping you grow and succeed. Microsoft BizSpark is the quickest way to get your Startup fired up.
For more details about BizSpark, see: The Startup Program Guide, which describes the program benefits and more.
Join BizSpark for software startups and network partners.
Microsoft® DreamSpark™ enables current university or high school students to download and use full-featured professional Microsoft software at no charge, to unlock their creative potential and set them on the path to academic and career success by advancing their learning in the areas of technical design, technology, math, science, and engineering.
Microsoft® WebsiteSpark™ provides fast, easy, access to Microsoft Web design and development software and solutions, support, visibility and training to professional Web development and design companies.
Bruce D. Kyle
ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation