Mark your calendars for the 2010 Microsoft BI Conference the week of June 7, 2010 in New Orleans, LA. The Microsoft BI Conference is collocated with TechEd North America 2010.
The conference will focus on the following categories:
- Empower Your Users – Microsoft Excel (including PowerPivot for Excel), SSRS (Report Builder), Microsoft Visio, Search/FAST
- Improve Organizational Effectiveness – SharePoint Server 2010 (including PerformancePoint Services, Excel Services, Visio Services)
- Increase IT and Developer Efficiency – SSAS, SSRS, SSIS (including best practices for implementation), MDS, PowerPivot for SharePoint
- Partner Services and Solutions Delivery – Partner and ISV methodology and solution offerings that augment our BI solution, Integration with other products (e.g., CRM)
- Customer Business Value – Learn how customers are using our products in the field with in-depth sit downs with a TDM angle
Registration and demand generation efforts will kick-off in early January.
Bruce D. Kyle
ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation