Join us for a free instructor-led event in San Jose, CA for SharePoint 2010 developers December 7 – December 9.
This developer event will provide you with information and guidance on SharePoint 2010 through presentations and hands on labs. This is a special event and is organized specifically to share Microsoft’s early, forward-looking plans with our Metro partners and customers.
Topics will include:
- SharePoint 2010 Developer Roadmap
- SharePoint Development with Visual Studio 2010
- SharePoint 2010 UI Advancements
- Designing Lists and Schemas
- LINQ to SharePoint 2010
- Client Object Model
- SharePoint 2010 Workflow
- SharePoint 2010 Services Architecture
- External Data in SharePoint (BCS)
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Extending Search
- BI Solutions with Performance Point Server 2010
- User Solutions and Partially Trusted Code
- SharePoint 2010 and Claims-based Security
This is a fast-paced, three day event designed for experienced software developers and solution architects. Familiarity with Visual Studio 2008 and VSTO is highly recommended.
Click here to register for this event. Event is limited.
Bruce D. Kyle
ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation