When you take selected SQL Server 2008 training through a Learning Solutions partner between now and December 31, 2009, you will receive a free, fully licensed copy of SQL Server 2008 Standard Edition (worth US$850) while supplies last. The offer includes one client access license (CAL).
These are instructor led training classes offered by Microsoft Certified Partners for Learning Solutions, the premier training providers for Microsoft.
- Course 2778A: Writing Queries Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Transact—SQL
- Course 6231A: Maintaining a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Database
- Course 6232A: Implementing a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Database
- Course 6234A: Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services
- Course 6235A: Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services
- Course 6236A: Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Service
- Course 6158C: Updating Your SQL 2005 Skills to SQL Server 2008
- Course 6317: Upgrading Your SQL Server 2000 Skills to SQL Server 2008
For more information and to find a training provider near you, see Get Trained and Get a Free Software Offer: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Standard Edition.
Other limited time offers through Microsoft Learning include:
- Receive up to 25 percent off select Microsoft Certification exams
- Save up to US$3,550 on the Microsoft Certified Master program of your choice!
Bruce D. Kyle
ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation