Come join Scott Guthrie, Tim Heuer, Brad Abrams, Karl Shifflett and others for a Firestarter on Silverlight 3. A Firestarter gives you places to start in writing your application.
The event is Thursday, September 17 in Redmond, WA. You can join in person or join on line.
- Register for the In-Person event: In-Person Event Registrations
- If you can’t join us for the In-person event, Register for the online experience! (Entire event will be broadcasted online via Live Meeting – must Register!)
- What’s latest and greatest in with the latest release of Silverlight
- What’s happening in the world of Expression 3, and
- Give you a run down on .NET RIA Services, Toolkit, etc.
Here’s the agenda for the day-long event Pacific Time
8:45 – 9:00 AM
Event Kick Off
9:00 – 10:00 AM
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Key Silverlight Scenarios
11:00 – 11:15 AM
11:15 AM – 12:15 PM
Expression 3 Overview (Includes Behaviors)
12:15 – 1:00 PM
LUNCH BREAK (Provided by Microsoft)
1:00 – 1:30 PM
1:30 – 2:30 PM
Toolkit & Controls
2:30 – 3:30 PM
3:30 – 3:45 PM
3:45 – 4:30 PM
Building Silverlight UIs with XAML Power toys
4:30 – 5:00 PM
You can learn more about Silverlight at Silverlight developer site. Or for hands on videos and labs of Silverlight and Expression see XAMLFest Online.
For more information about the event, contact Mithun Dhar on his blog.
Bruce D. Kyle
ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation