Save the date for Professional Developers Conference (PDC) at Los Angeles Convention Center:
- Conference | Nov 17–19
- Workshops | Nov 16
Professional Developers Conference (PDC) has been Microsoft's premier gathering of leading-edge developers and architects. Attendees come from around the world to learn about the future of Microsoft's platform, exchange ideas with Microsoft product and technology experts and network with fellow professionals.
What you'll get at the PDC:
- Hear from keynote speakers who help set the direction for Microsoft and the industry, and see them unveil our new products and technologies
- Immerse yourself in four days of deep, technical session and workshop content delivered by Microsoft and industry luminaries
- Get one-on-one access to more than 1,000 Microsoft experts at the Ask The Experts reception and on-site throughout the conference
- Try out the latest platform technologies in our Hands-on-Labs and get a jump start on planning your company's products and technology investments
- Network with other leading-edge developers and architects
Since the beginning, the PDC has been the epicenter of Microsoft's biggest platform announcements, including Microsoft .NET, Windows XP, and Windows Vista. This year, you'll hear more details about our services platform, the future of Windows, the Web, devices, and our next generation of developer tools. And as always, some of the most exciting announcements are closely guarded secrets until the event. Join us at PDC09 and be among the first to see the future of Microsoft technology
Learn more about sponsorships and exhibitor opportunities here.
Bruce D. Kyle
ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation