Ninety new videos have been added to Essential SQL Server 2008 for Developers workshop. Updated versions of the session recording videos are being made available today.
You can take the entire intensive 2.5 day workshop online. Content shows how you can exploit all of the exciting new features of SQL Server 2008 in their applications, including:
- Building location aware applications with the spatial data type.
- Leveraging other new data types in applications including date and time types, filestream, HierarchyId, XML, sparse columns and more.
- Leveraging key data programmability enhancements in Transact-SQL, ODBC, OLE-DB, and ADO.NET.
- Understanding how to build SQL Server 2008 applications with new data programmability technologies such as LINQ, ADO.NET Entity Framework and ADO.NET Data Services.
- Understanding how to build occasionally connected applications with SQL Server CE, SQL Server 2008 Change Tracking and the Microsoft Sync Framework.
- Much, much more.
Each video is bite-sized 8 to 12 minute segments. So there’s nearly 18 hours of content.
To view the videos, go to SQL Server Jumpstart. You’ll find them under the Developer Track link.