You can now receive an introduction to working with Windows Embedded Standard (WES) 2009 through an eBook. The eBook are the first chapters of a Preparation Kit for a new Microsoft Certification Technology Specialist (MCTS) exam. The kit is a six-chapter book that should be of interest to anyone wanting to work with WES 2009.
The kit's six chapters are as follows:
- Creating and customizing the configuration
- Managing the development environment
- Integrating embedded enabling features
- Creating components
- Generating and deploying an image
- Adding Windows functionality
The first three chapters are available in a link on the right side of Microsoft Certification for Windows Embedded Standard 2009. The the next three chapters will be available in mid-April.