Microsoft Hosting Days is an annual event series that offers three different tracks and a unique opportunity to network during Happy Hour with key Microsoft professionals as well as your partners within the hosting ecosystem. In the US, there are three full day events planned
1. February 19 in Reston, VA
2. March 26 in Irvine, CA
3. April 16 in Chicago, IL
Who Should Attend: Service Providers, VARs, SIs and ISV Partners should attend this event! For partners currently enrolled in the Services Provider License Agreement (SPLA) this is a great opportunity to get an update and connect with other partners. For partners who are not selling hosted services, this event will help get you started down the path that is right for your business.
· Power of Choice for Selling Business Productivity
· How to use S+S CRM as a powerful cross-sell up-sell platform
· Why should I enroll in the Hosting Solutions Competency
· Marketing Resources for Partners Selling Hosted Services
· Licensing under the Services Provider License Agreement (SPLA)
· Next Generation Virtualization Computing
· SQL 2008 for hosting
· POWer: Deploying PHP on Windows
· Windows Live Services for hosting
· Azure 101 for Hosting
· Are you ready for Software plus Services? Rate yourself on 40 key success factors.
· Trends and Best Practices in Software plus Services Architecture.
· Growing your Software plus Services Business
We look forward to seeing you at Hosting Days 2009! Space is limited. You will need to choose one track (Business, Technical or ISV) when registering.
ISV Architect Evangelist