You may have noticed, say in Powerpoint, that when you click on a Chart that you've inserted there is a cool little grouping of tabs that happens. You'll see that you get a "Chart Tools" tab set created in the title bar that shows you that the Design, Layout and Format tabs all apply to charts.
You can add your own tabs to these tab sets, or add groups to a tab within the tab set, and in this video I’ll show you how.
Here are my other VSTO related screencast's:
- Using Office 2007 Icons in Your Office 2007 Add-ins
- Adding Controls to the Same Tab Group from Multiple Add-ins
- Placing Your Custom Ribbon Bar Tab Between Office Built-In Tabs
- Intro to the Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) Power Tools 1.0
- LINQ to DASL- Changing Appointments with C# and LINQ
- Outlook Context Menus and Creating a Meeting from an Email