We have released a number of accelerators for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Accelerators are add-on modules that deliver extended capability to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0.
The current release of Accelerators for Microsoft Dynamics CRM includes the following:
- Analytics - Extends business intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics CRM by delivering sales, service and operations dashboards.
- Event Management - New functionality to plan, create, execute, and review events.
- E-Service Portal - A configurable self-service portal for enhanced customer service through Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Enterprise Search - Rapidly configure portal views of CRM data within SharePoint (MOSS) and expose this data to MOSS enterprise search.
- Extended Sales Forecasting - Enhanced sales forecasting mechanism for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0.
- CRM Notifications - Newsfeeds (RSS) that allow users to subscribe to CRM “events” relevant to their job role.
- Business Productivity - A collection of time-saving productivity customizations for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
- Sales Methodologies - Practical Guidance for adoption of third-party sales methodologies such as SPI Solution Selling, Target Account Selling (TAS) and Miller Heiman)
You can find more information here - https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/newsevents/news/MD_CRM_Accelerators.htm#3
The code is posted here as each accelerator is released
Microsoft Dynamics ISV Architect Evangelist