Ever wanted to send someone just one or two slides from a PowerPoint deck? Have you gone through the painful process of deleting all the slides you didn't want to send and then saving it as a new deck, then sending it? Or maybe you've copied the ones you wanted and then pasted them into a new deck before sending? Worse yet, did you copy them and past them directly into the email as images and thus make your email to big to send? Ok, you get the picture.
This is a common occurrence around Microsoft too, at least I thought it was. And given the internal responses I've received from around the world to my new add-in, I wasn't too far off.
So, I thought I'd share the "how-to" with everyone else. Enjoy!
Here are my other VSTO related screencast's:
- Using Office 2007 Icons in Your Office 2007 Add-ins
- Adding Controls to the Same Tab Group from Multiple Add-ins
- Placing Your Custom Ribbon Bar Tab Between Office Built-In Tabs
- Intro to the Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) Power Tools 1.0
- LINQ to DASL- Changing Appointments with C# and LINQ
- Outlook Context Menus and Creating a Meeting from an Email