Come join the first open developer conference focused on Visual Studio extensibility. The Microsoft VSX Developer Conference is September 15 -16 in Redmond, Washington. Whether beginner or expert, you’ll learn tips and tricks, best practices, and meet 1:1 with developers and architects.
Visual Studio is an open, extensible platform that can be customized for everything from individual productivity tools to enterprise-wide development needs. The Visual Studio Shell enables developers to leverage a world class IDE to build specialized tools for any number of vertical industries, and can even be custom-branded with your own splash screen and app icon.
Each day will have two session tracks presented by Microsoft product team members and industry influencers.
A broad range of Visual Studio extensibility topics will be presented including:
- Visual Studio extensibility overview
- Future of Visual Studio
- Using the Visual Studio SDK
- Building applications based on the free Visual Studio Shell
- Programming language service integration
- Building custom Domain Specific Language (DSL) tools
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) extensibility
- Visual Studio Team System (VSTS) extensibility
- Visual Studio Tools for Applications (VSTA)
- And many more VSX topics!
For more information about the sessions, agenda, and registration see Microsoft VSX Developer Conference. For up to date information about Visual Studio Extensibility, see the VSX Team Blog. Download software developer kit of Visual Studio at Visual Studio 2008 SDK Version 1.0.