If you’d like to get some free SQL 2008 training and are based near our Redmond, Washington headquarters, you have a great opportunity to do so. Just follow the instructions below…
Hope to see you there!
Business Intelligence Development with SQL Server 2008
The Microsoft Business Intelligence platform offers an unparalleled end to end environment for developing BI solutions. This two day class will provide you with the confidence to tackle a BI project and the skills needed to exploit new business intelligence features in SQL Server 2008.
This course is geared towards new and experienced BI developers.
- Participants must have development experience with C# and/or VB.NET
- Participants must have basic understanding of SQL and relational database technology
- Participants must have basic understanding of MDX and OLAP technology
- Participants must have end-user experience with Excel pivot-table and pivot-chart functionality
- Participants must have basic understanding of SharePoint portal technology
· Microsoft BI Strategy Overview
· Introduction to Dimensional Modeling Techniques
· Introduction to ETL Techniques Using SSIS
· Introduction to SSRS
· Improving Integration with SSIS
· Accelerating SSAS Design and Performance
· Monitoring and Managing an SSAS Server with New Tools
· Understanding SSAS Query & Performance Improvements
Register here for the Redmond event.
SQL Server® 2008 Developer Roadshow
9AM – 5PM
We look forward to seeing you at one of our upcoming roadshows!