Jeff Beehler has blogged about 20 Visual Studio labs and demos and Visual Studio Team Foundation Server virtual PCs images that are available now for download. Some of them include Visual Studio Team Systems. Specifically, here’s the content included:
- Introducing Application Lifecycle Management
- Value-up software development
- The Business Analyst Perspective
- The Project Managers Perspective
- The Architect Perspective
- The Developers Perspective
- The Testers Perspective
- Check-in Policies for Process Enforcement
- Code Analysis
- Code Metrics and Profiling
- Creating and Executing Unit Tests
- Process Governance with VSTS
- Test Processes
- Top Down Design
You can download the labs at hands-on labs for Visual Studio 2008 download site.
If you want to try out Visual Studio Team System 2008 including Team Foundation Server without having to installing everything, you can try the Visual Studio Team System VPC images. One has Team Foundation Server 2008, Team Explorer, Team Suite, Team Build, and more. You can download it from Visual Studio® Team System 2008 Team Foundation Server and Team Suite VPC Image (Trial). The other is a Team Foundation Server only. You can download that version from Visual Studio® Team System 2008 Team Foundation Server VPC Image (Trial).
Both images expire on April 1, 2008. Updated images will be posted before then.