Microsoft® SQL Server™ 2008 provides a comprehensive data platform that is more secure, reliable, manageable and scalable for your mission critical applications. Developers can create new applications that can store and consume any type of data on any device. Users can make informed decisions with relevant insights.
To take advantage of the new features in your products, Microsoft is offering several training opportunities.
A 10-part web seminar series covers topics ranging from high availability to manageability, security, business intelligence, and reporting. January 8 – January 30 at 9:00 AM PST. Learn more and register for the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 training web seminars. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 virtual training now available in ten parts, many of which include the hot business intelligence (BI) topics:
- What’s new in SQL Server 2008 for Database Administrators January 8
- Implementing Change Data Capture (CDC) in SQL Server 2008 January 9
- Working with the new DATE data type in SQL Server 2008 January 21
- Administering Servers by Using Declarative Management Framework (DMF) Policies January 22
- Learn How to Build Occasionally Connected Applications January 23
- Authoring Reports Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services January 24
- Business Intelligence Overview January 25
- Reporting Services January 28
- Data Warehousing January 29
- Building a cube from scratch January 30