Earlier in my post I outlined the key announcements we made at MIX07. I would like to elobrate on that little bit.
The announcement were around API suite for
- Windows Live Space API
- Windows Live Contacts API
- Windows Live Presence API
- Windows Live Messenger Web IM API
- Microsoft Vitual Earth API
- Windows Live ID API
Simple and Consistent new business terms with two pricing offers
- Free unlimited commercial offering with full commercial terms license for startups, small/ medium businesses, enthusiasts, hobbyists,bloggers
750,000 free Live Search API queries per site per month
- Paid Commerical Offering for larger sites with more than 1 million unique users per month
- Advertising supported Offer:
Free unlimited access to all services, Revenue sharing with site owner
- Non-Advertising supported Offer:
$0.25 per unique user per year for unlimited API access, Paid CPM pricing on Liv Search API
Visit http://dev.live.com to learn more about the APIs.
So here are some exciting times to play with Windows Live APIs.