The OneNote Step by Step book takes you on a very detailed journey through everything you can do in OneNote 2016! I helped Curtis and the editorial team as a Technical Reviewer and uncredited co-author.
You can purchase the book from Microsoft Press here:
The quick way to learn Microsoft OneNote!
This is learning made easy. Get productive fast with OneNote and jump in wherever you need answers. Brisk lessons and colorful screenshots show you exactly what to do, step by step--and practice files help you build your skills.
- Access local and online OneNote notebooks from any device
- Create notes that include handwriting, drawings, screen clips, audio clips, video clips, and structured equations
- Revise, reorganize, flag, format, search, and share your notes
- Customize OneNote for the way you like to work
- Get more done by integrating OneNote with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Share notes by using email, Microsoft OneDrive, and SharePoint
- Look up just the tasks and lessons you need
It's also available on Amazon.com.
If you purchase it from Amazon, be sure to leave a review!
- Ninja Ed