The 0.10.5 December release features a plethora of improvements, including...
Editor Improvement #1 - Find/Replace improvements
In regex mode:
- Can now search for
^$thanks to a community contribution.
- Can now replace with
- New Find settings commands: toggle case-sensitive (Alt+C), toggle regex (Alt+R) and toggle whole word (Alt+W)
- Ctrl+F puts focus in the Find input field.
- Ctrl+H puts focus in the Replace input field.
- When focus is in the Find widget input fields, Ctrl+Down put focus in the editor.
Editor Improvement #2 - Cursor Blinking Options
New setting to configure cursor blinking:
editor.cursorBlinking with values
hidden thanks to community contribution.
Editor Improvement #3 - Select Current Line Command
New select current line command (Ctrl+I) thanks to a community contribution.
Editor Improvement #4 - Scroll Viewport Commands
Thanks to a community contribution, VS Code has improved editor scroll support:
- Scroll by one line up (Ctrl+Up) / down (Ctrl+Down)
- Scroll by one page up (Ctrl+PageUp) / down (Ctrl+PageDown)
Special thanks to the community for contributing most all these improvements! You can click the community contribution links above to go to the GitHub pull requests and check out who did what!
Check out all the new features and update to Visual Studio Code v0.10.5:
Have a good bye!
- Ninja Ed