What is TechNet Guru?
One winner in each category will be selected each month for glory and adoration by the MSDN/TechNet Ninjas and community as a whole. This includes a dedicated blog post in the Wiki Ninjas blog, a tweet from the Wiki Ninjas Twitter account, an announcement on your forum, and other acknowledgement from the community.
1) Please copy over any solutions you post here to TechNet Wiki.
2) Add a link to it on THE JUNE TECHNET GURU WIKI PAGE, so we know you’ve contributed
3) Every month, we will highlight your contributions, and select a “Guru of the Month” in each technology.
Currently, Tim has the competition cornered…
- Adding Links in SSRS Reports By Tim Pacl
- Concatenating Data Column Values Into a Single String By Tim Pacl
- Counting Occurrences in a Concatenated String By Tim Pacl
- Preset Date Parameters By Tim Pacl
- Setting Subreport Visibility From User Input By Tim Pacl
- Sorting Elements of a Concatenated String By Tim Pacl
Thanks to Tim for all your contributions! Let’s see if Tim remains unchallenged for June!
– User Ed