Are you interested in moving your ASP.net development skills to the cloud? Windows Azure is an open and flexible cloud platform that enables you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters.
As an ASP.net developer you’re already familiar with much of the Windows Azure platform. Many of the same concepts that you’ve learned over the years are directly transferable to the cloud. With the help of four experts (Adam Hoffman, Rachel Appel, Peter Laudati, and Abe Pachikura) we’ve created the definitive guide for you to get there.
This three part series will help you get ready, get set, and get going on your first cloud application. We’ll get you going on the fundamentals, teach you how to setup your account, download the tools and then on to building your first sites and beyond.
Follow the links below to get started.
Windows Azure for the ASP.NET Developer – Table Of Contents
- Why Move My ASP.NET Development To The Cloud?
- The Differences Between Windows Azure & Windows Server
- How Do I Get Started On My Developer Workstation?
- Top 7 Concerns of Migrating an ASP.NET Application to Windows Azure
- Windows Azure Storage for the ASP.NET Developer
- Get Started Building Data Driven Apps with Windows Azure and SQL Azure
- Multi-User Web Applications in Windows Azure: Part 1
- Multi-User Web Applications in Windows Azure (Using Claims To Save The World): Part 2