XBox 360 Rocks!

Though I am still disappointed that I could not get my own 360 (each time one was in town, I was out!), I got to check out a few games on my friend’s console, and they were just awesome. So here is my little Interactive Designer thanks to the 360 teams – rock on!

As usual, I tried creating another custom control – this time with little a help from Peter Blois :). In this case, the ListBox tracks the user’s mouse and scrolling speed changes based on proximity – my take on the Media Center ListBox. Feel free to check out the source code and reuse / improve it.

1. To view a sample or tutorial, click on one of thumbnails or links below. Some samples also have supporting…

2. gdf says:

xbox360 is awsome! i just got mine back from repair(three red ligths) but still! they must of done somthing cus its not loud anymore! YAY!

3. gdf says:

Xbox360: Lion

PS3: cat

Who pwns?

XBOX360!!

(go call of duty 3!)

4. jojekjfakjsfklj says:

xbox 360 pwns the PS3 and now with the Elite coming out the 360 is the top dog.

5. To view a sample or tutorial, click on one of thumbnails or links below. Some samples also have supporting

6. yaya says:

is the xbox 360 worth the money. I mean. what good  Rated T games are there and whats the best M game. Tell me more abut the Xbox 36o and live. TY

7. Xbox says:

360’s live is THE BEST!!!!!! Xbox Kicks Ps3 and Wiis ass!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Bob says:

I have an Xbox 360 …….IT KICKS PS1,PS2,and all the other crap ass systems out thers asses!!!!!!!!!!!Can you get CoD(Call of Duty)4 on ANY of those systems?…NOPE!!!If you dont have a 360,youre life must be pretty boring.

9. PS3 sucks says:

im gona get a 360 tomarow with my birthday $ and i think gears of war is the best game ever

10. superpump elit says:

360 rocks!!!!! get halo3. my gamertag is Superpump elite

11. superpump elit says:

360 ROCKS.get the xbox360elite. ps3 SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Dawg says:

XBOX 360 SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. damon says:

2 all the cheap 360 lovers . ps3 is the best console in the world!!!

ugly 360 old outdated disc tray big whoop the controllers are so freakin bulky and ugly!!!

halo sucks

and speaking about bulky what an ugly powerbrick oh green and white what an ugly combination !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

no blu ray which means cheap graphic quality

only has 2 exclusive games , halo n gears

ps3 has infamous , little big planet , killzone 2 , gran turismo 5 , god of war 3 , resistance n is soo frikkin sick!!!!!!!!!!

i hate xbox 360

14. Nikhil says:

yo damon since u love the ps3 i respect you but never copy my line ever again

15. CalebVelocity says:

dude the PS3 is pretty good but the Xbox kicks it’s butt ANd by the way Halo Rocks!