If you’re interested in attending the Application Lifecycle Management for the Microsoft Platform summit in Redmond from 14th – 18th November then you can register here.
- Jason Zander, Corporate Vice President of the Visual Studio team,
- Scott Guthrie, Corporate Vice President of the .NET Developer Platform
- Brian Harry, Technical Fellow and Product Unit Manager for the Team Foundation Server team
The agenda can be found here and the event includes:
- A full-time, hands-on lab featuring self-guided tutorials on Team Foundation Server and Test Lab Management
- Two focused breakout tracks—ALM Leadership and Agile Developer