Join us to hear about the new Intune for Education, a cloud-based service that delivers easy setup and control of devices in the classroom:
Understanding that schools and partners have been looking for an easier way to setup and control devices, Microsoft is pleased to respond with Intune for Education – taking a rock-solid product built on top of commercial Intune offering and making it easier to access for schools. With Windows 10, it is easier than ever to set up a new device, including very light touch setup using a USB key to configure new devices.
In this webinar, we give you an overview of Intune for Education including easy deployment, simple enrolment and zero touch management to help your customers with simple, affordable and easy to manage devices.
- What is Intune for education
- How Intune for education makes it easy to set up and manage devices across your institution
- Intune for education allows for IT admins or teachers playing the role of IT in the classroom to get up and running in minutes
- Show how Intune for education makes it easy to assign and deploy any combination of web apps or education apps to users across their institution
- How to buy
- Share additional resources
Register here to learn some exciting new tips and tricks to take back to your classroom!
New to Intune for Education?
The below video is designed to introduce students and educators to Intune for Education – a cloud-based application and device management service that is built on the proven Microsoft Intune service, offering easy setup and management in shared learning environments.