It may be the summer holidays, but that doesn’t mean that teachers are resting on their laurels. Of course, a well-earned rest is necessary for all, but the mind will want to remain active, and educators up and down the land will no doubt be giving some thought to the next academic year.
The Microsoft Educator Community is host to a broad range of resources, lesson plans, activities and teacher CPD courses, freely available to educators all over the world. Much of the content is created by members of the #MIEExpert community, with many of them running Skype in the Classroom sessions that connect with educators from every corner of the globe.
Recently added to the MEC is a fantastic Sway detailing the August 2016 Skype Highlights. Featuring contributions from our very own UK #MIEExperts Paul Watkins and Iro Stefopoulou, there are a wealth of great stories, activities, and plans to be found in this latest addition to the MEC, such as:
- Read about our Teachers’ Pick of Skype lessons available this month
- An interview with Robyn Hrivnatz, Teacher Engagement Manager at Microsoft
- Read about the first UK Skype Learnathon and how OneNote and Sway were incorporated
- Breaking News: Find out how to become a Skype Master Teacher
- Also included are top tips, teachers and guest speakers interviews & more
Find more teacher CPD resources, lesson plans, quick tip videos, courses and like-minded educators on the Microsoft Educator Community.