The Cyber Security Challenge UK and Microsoft are delivering London’s first Cyber Security Careers Fair on June 15th in Victoria.
Designed to highlight the range of career opportunities and education pathways into the sector for budding future professionals, this unique event features some of the most active employers in the cyber security industry today.
- InfoSec Skills
- Royal Mail Group
- The chance to meet people currently working in the cyber security sector, learn about the work they do every day, and understand the available job roles that companies need to fill today.
- The opportunity to evaluate your own skills and benchmark them against the standards set by the cyber industry, to see whether you have what it takes to be a cyber security professional.
- Start to build a network within the cyber security community that can underpin future job applications, education opportunities, or ways to uncover important information about transitioning into the sector.
- Learn about the different combination of critical skills – technical, commercial, and social – required to defend the UK online.
- Attend workshops on choosing the right career pathways.
- Attend Microsoft’s exclusive Blue Hat mini-conference (limited places available) during your visit and listen to Microsoft developers debate the current challenges of securing software in today’s changing technology environment.
For more information, and registration details, visit http://linkd.in/14Dth5d.