ABOUT THIS VIRTUAL UNIVERSITY
Research shows that innovative teaching practices, combined with ICT access are two key factors that lead to students’ acquisition of 21st century skills. But how do we scaffold professional development in a way that supports teachers on that path of innovation to integrate ICT into their daily practice?
Join teacher trainers from NGOs, commercial providers, local governments and districts to find out how becoming a part of the new Partners in Learning Training Provider Program can benefit you.
- Learn about the latest research findings on effective (and ineffective) professional development models and the implications for teacher trainers.
- Find out how you can utilize professional development assets like needs assessment, adaptable training materials, and evaluation tools to create new or supplement your current training programs.
- Be introduced to level 100 (Digital Literacy), 200 (Teaching with Technology), and 300 (21st Century Learning Design) research-based professional development.
- Learn how teachers you work with could become part of an exclusive year-long engagement with Microsoft.
- Find out how to become a Partners in Learning Training Provider and get access to training and marketing resources, receive on going professional development and recognition for the important work you do.
Partners in Learning