Windows in the Classroom seminars are a source of inspiration to school leaders and educators who want to better understand how technology can be used in the classroom. They can be delivered to educators and school leadership teams in your school or a local venue, free of charge.
This complimentary seminar, delivered by trained education consultants, will help you explore the tools and technologies available to help educators teach 21st century skills and optimise the classroom for advanced student achievement.
It's a great starting point for any school considering or enhancing their 1-to-1 learning program, and it allows you to see the diversity of Microsoft software and devices applied to learning. We will also demonstrate how Windows 8 applies to learning and how it can be used to inspire students and improve educational outcomes. In the seminar you will:
• See rich curriculum samples and global examples of best practices that demonstrate how technology can enhance teaching, learning, and assessment for students.
• Understand how technology and devices enable consumption, creation, and collaboration for students, educators, and parents.
• Learn how different devices can bring learning to life in a range of scenarios.
• See how students can continue learning where they left off – at home, in the library, or at the park.
• Discover how students can organise their learning, take notes, and become highly efficient in the way they study.
• Learn where to get free tools that spark imagination and inspire learning.
The seminar will include how you how you can use Windows 8 in your classroom.
Guided by a qualified education trainer, these two-hour sessions can be held at your school or in the local area.
Booking a seminar
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to learn about using technology in education - book your Windows in the Classroom seminar today.
These seminars are being delivered by education consultants from our partners Dell and RM.
Please use the contacts below if you are interested in booking a free seminar for your school:
Dell: Michelle Chury - Click here to email Michelle
RM: Education team - Click here to email the RM education team
You can find more information about the seminars here and in the video below.