After a summer of hard work from Ollie Bray and members of the Microsoft Education team, we are thrilled to make our new Exciting Learning eBook available via our blog for the first time.
The new eBook aims to address the following:
- Enhance the understanding of the benefits of ICT and technology across the curriculum including literacy, numeracy, technology, personal, social and health education
- Provide practical information on how technology can be used to increase student motivation and enhance learning
- Give teachers the confidence to use technology in class as a learning and teaching methodology that reaches across all subject areas and age groups
- Reinforce the importance and place of ICT skills for productivity and the 21st century skills agenda
- Encourage teachers to consider using games design and other technologies with students to help children become creators rather than consumers of content
- Improve advice on how teachers and school leaders might tackle some of the common challenges encountered when trying to develop the use of technology in schools
We hope you find it useful and would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.